11.10.10

从友人的面子书上读到这篇东东时
止不住的泪水在提醒着我

别忘了幸福以后瞬间失去的那份痛

别再捡路边的爱回家



"The light of my life"
You have to stay this time mummy
I now have to be free
Don't be so sad mummy
for now I'm at peace

Let go of your pain, let it take part of you
because from out of these ashes, a new life will bloom

Don't look for me in places I have been
I am in your heart mummy
and inside your soul
..and everything that reminds you of me

See, I'm not really gone
Don't be lost in the dark
or scared when you're alone
My spirit is near you, and my light will shine on

http://www.petsonthenet.co.nz/poemsanticipatedloss.htm

3 comments:

Tim said...

生老病死离别都是生命必经,
别忘了痛之前的那份幸福,
能够温暖在心。。一直。。。

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Oh no! This remind me of Gloria, a tiny stray dog I picked up from the street and she died soon after after she was diagnosed of fatal sickness =[ Tried to cure her but the vets are not able to do anything because the sickness is fatality.

michael ch'ng said...

everything will be fine.. we just need to be accept all those thing..